5 Things You Must Know if You're Listing Your Home During the Holidays - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly:1. THE HOLIDAY AESTHETIC (The Good): Who doesn't love looking at houses during the holidays? The
Selling During the Holidays
Dated: December 9 2021
5 Things You Must Know if You're Listing Your Home During the Holidays - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly:
1. THE HOLIDAY AESTHETIC (The Good): Who doesn't love looking at houses during the holidays? The soft glow from a Christmas tree as you walk room to room adds that magic little touch!
Selling your home during the holidays will create that feel good, cozy effect. One thing to keep in mind is to keep your decor to a minimum but definitely increase your cozy factor by putting up a tree with lights!
2. ATTRACT SERIOUS BUYERS (The Good): Buyer foot traffic typically dips down over the Winter months (The Bad) which might sound less appealing. However, the good news is that the people who are out there are serious and ready to write an offer (The Good).
3. LESS COMPETITION: Most sellers tend to wait until after the holidays to list meaning your home will be PRIME real estate for those serious buyers who *have to* find a home! (The Good).
4. YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD IS MORE INVITING (The Good)! Your Neighborhood will look fun and festive during the holidays which will make it more appealing to buyers! Much better than a rainy Spring day if you ask me!
5. The holidays can already be stressful & selling your home takes some work (The Ugly). But with a great plan and a great agent, you can have it taken care of by the New Year and on ready to enjoy a new home!
So there you have it! The 5 things you must know (good, bad & ugly) for selling your home during the holidays.
Hi! I'm Lauri. I've lived all around the world and have finally settled in North Central Arkansas where I am able to pursue my dream career as a REALTOR. I love connecting people with their perfect pr....